Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to my personal blog!

I'm Ernesto Nogueira and this personal blog was created in January 1st, 2008 as one of my first decisions this year. The idea is to share my passion for Global Health Care business with any one interested.

You'll find more info about me in the specific section, but just for a quick intro, I have been working in Health Care Marketing and Strategy for the past 9 years. Throughout this period I have worked in the W.H.O., International Public Health Agencies and Top Global Pharmaceutical Companies (I currently work in one of them).

My two goals here are: 1) to share my thoughts about Global Health Care business aspects and, even more important, 2) to establish a channel where other professionals can share their thoughts as well.

Hope you enjoy the topics and take part in the discussions. BTW, feel free to reach out to me anytime. Critics and feedbacks are constantly welcomed.

Stay tuned and Happy New Year!

Ernesto M. Nogueira

No comments: